Round 5 Race Information
We are all looking forward to finishing off the season at Cahir next weekend.
Follow the info below to make the day run smoothly for you and everyone riding.
Registration will be open from 8:30 am to 10:00 am on Sunday, with stages opening at 09:00 am and stage 1 closing at 2:00 pm while stages 2 & 3 will stay open until 3:00 pm.
Due to the high number of entries, there will be a one-way system in operation for parking. Coming from the town, turn at the Texaco service station. Drive to the t-junction and turn left. At the next junction turn left again and drive up to Race HQ from where the marshals will direct traffic.
Where possible could riders car-pool to keep the number of cars to a minimum as parking will be tight. Please do not park anywhere not indicated by the marshals. Please don’t park in front of gates or private entrances or block the flow of traffic.
Where is it?
Texaco Service Station
Parking is as directed by the marshals.
- Know what you need to register. Licence, correct money etc.
- All riders must bring a copy of your Cycling Ireland licence
- All riders must go through bike check.
- Any parents or guardians who are riding with Under 14 riders, but aren’t racing themselves, still have to sign a waiver, have a CI licence, go through bike check and display a ”Tech” plate.
- Sign on opens at 8:30 am, trails open at 09:00 am
- Please bring the mandatory kit with you, especially a first aid kit and mobile phone (emergency number on your race plate)